Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm so ready for Baseball!!

Featured Replies

I'm getting cabin fever and am so ready for the boys to hit the fields for games!!!

I'm getting cabin fever and am so ready for the boys to hit the fields for games!!!

 

let the count down begin....

Only 10 days until tryouts start!!!

Only 10 days until tryouts start!!!

 

9 days

8 days

  • Author

The weather is so nice today I think some of the boys are going to hit the batting cage after their weightlifting today. I'm heading up there to watch.....I can almost taste the hotdogs!

The weather is so nice today I think some of the boys are going to hit the batting cage after their weightlifting today. I'm heading up there to watch.....I can almost taste the hotdogs!

 

7 days

3 days to go!!

  • Author
3 days to go!!

:jump:

 

 

and of course the weather again is supposed to get cold this weekend (in the 30's)

:jump:

 

 

and of course the weather again is supposed to get cold this weekend (in the 30's)

 

2 days

I'm getting cabin fever and am so ready for the boys to hit the fields for games!!!

 

Become a college baseball fan. Many of the colleges already have 4 or 5 games under their belts.

  • Author
Become a college baseball fan. Many of the colleges already have 4 or 5 games under their belts.

 

Very true, but I enjoy watching my boy and his team play and that's what I'm itching for.

Become a college baseball fan. Many of the colleges already have 4 or 5 games under their belts.

 

I enjoy college baseball also..I will be looking for games this weekend.

Tryouts officially start tomorrow! Now if we can get warmer weather all would be good!!

  • Author

I cant wait!! Sat and Monday Cooper's tryouts are being held at Florence Freedom which is pretty cool.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.