Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best coach in the 15th

Featured Replies

I'm sorry Buck Master I didn't realize you were talking about this one particular instance. I thought it was a generalization that it should never be done. If you played in the late 80's we probably with or against each other at one time or another. I'm not saying every time it happens it's for the right reasons or even very smart. I wasn't at the game you are talking about. Pure intimidation some times isn't the smart way to go. When you say it's not part of the game to do it on purpose. I disagree.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Lawson is the top coach in the region. He has as many region titles as the rest of the region combined since he became the head coach at Pikeville.

Johnson Central beat Paintsville in 1995. Allen Central beat Paintsville in 1994. Not sure about 1996.

Johnson Central beat Paintsville in 1995. Allen Central beat Paintsville in 1994. Not sure about 1996.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.