Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell County 72 Lincoln County 65

Featured Replies

What a JOKE of a game! Lincoln led most of the game and then the refs decided to change the probable outcome in the second half. Second half fouls: Lincoln fouls - 19, Russell Co. fouls - 6. Lincoln shot THREE free throws, Russell County shot 17. That's all I am gonna say because I don't want to be ugly. :puke:

  • Author

The joy of other region's refs. I'm not going to miss that.

Was it at Russell Co? I am guessing yes. Pulaski Co and Southwestern went there last year, look up the stats of those games.

Was it at Russell Co? I am guessing yes. Pulaski Co and Southwestern went there last year, look up the stats of those games.

 

Yes, it was at Russell County.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.