Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's get it Started!

Featured Replies

I know most teams will have their first scrimmage tomorrow. How excited are you? Where you headed to watch games at? Let the fun begin!:ylsuper:

We had our first scrimmage last night at home. Glad we did, so I can stay home tonight and watch UK.

 

Am I excited.......OHHHHHHH yes!!!!!

Estill County scrimmages Menifee County on November 20th at 7 PM at Menifee County. I will be in Irvine on the 27th to watch Estill County open the season against East Jessamine

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.