Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County 2012-2013

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2012-2013 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Bracken County? Remember, please be constructive.

The Lady Bears seem poised for another fine season. Coach Kelsch has had them on somewhat of a roll in the last three seasons, winning a Class "A" title in 2010 & back-to-back district titles in 2011 & 2012. Bracken will return everyone from last season, if you do not count Sara Sticklen, who was injured for the last six weeks of 2011-12. There is a talented group of juniors--wing player Jordan Wills, point guard Emma Conley, post player Cassidy Jefferson, guard/forward Mallory Bell, guard Brooke Woods, & guard/forward Madison Ishmael. I look for two seniors to get minutes--forward Allison Tarvin started last year & center Cindy Berry might get some time as well. The leading scorer, however, will be freshman Bailey Cummins who especially shined when Sticklen went down with the injury last season.

 

I look for Bracken County & Mason County to battle it out for champions of the 39th District. The Lady Bears will also have their work cut out for them in the Class "A" as Brossart seems to have an outstanding squad.

 

I'm looking forward to following the Lady Bears this season & I wish them & Coach Kelsch the best of luck! :thumb:

I didn't get to see Bracken last season so don't know much about them other than I did get to watch Bailey Cummins play several times over the summer. She is a real talent and can score the ball. I'm looking forward to keeping a eye on them this season. Good Luck to Coach Kelsch as well!!!

Can anyone say 3peat? Look like they are poised for another run at the 39th District Championship.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.