Danville 28 Middlesboro 19

I listened on the radio, sounded like the Ads came out slow again and picked it up in the second half. One of the bigger problems tonight was DHS penalized for 104 yards. The Ads have not had a penalty problem this year but had 5 or 6 procedure penalties in the first half killed any offensive rythum. I wasn't there but the Ads defense in the first half was terrible again. Better get it to together next week because LCA put a scare in Somerset tonight.:scared::scared:

Good grief! I don't even recognize who this team is anymore. I swear they have regressed every week since the game with Boyle.

LCA will drill the Ads next week with another performance like this! Gaping holes, false starts, late hits, 4 or 5 face mask penalties, roughing the kicker, this game had everything. Danville definately used their Mulligan tonight.

This really shocks me. I thought that Danville was a contender but not after this game.

Certainly not the time of year to be playing your worst football. We have seen the potential of this team but only in spurts and without consistency. Right now everybody that lines up against the Ads has to like their chances.

Middlesboro does appear to have some nice young talent. They should open some eyes in 2A the next couple of seasons.

Certainly not the time of year to be playing your worst football. We have seen the potential of this team but only in spurts and without consistency. Right now everybody that lines up against the Ads has to like their chances.

Middlesboro does appear to have some nice young talent. They should open some eyes in 2A the next couple of seasons.

Looking at Middlesboro on film, I agree they have some talent. This has to be the best 2A Dist in the State.