Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton Co. 63 Campbell Co. 45

Featured Replies

Final.

Great game by the Wildcats in front of a full house.

 

Campbell Co. averaging 72 points per game is held to 45 by the Wildcats defence.

Final.

Great game by the Wildcats in front of a full house.

 

Campbell Co. averaging 72 points per game is held to 45 by the Wildcats defence.

 

Good defense has a way of doing that! Congratulations to the Wildcats. A lot lower scoring than I anticipated!!

Great crowd tonight at the Wood Shed. By tip off of the JV game there was no seat to be found...the Cats responded with as good a defensive effort as I've seen them put up this year. Pat Elliott had to have at least 20 points and Tyler Mains had a solid game as well. Next up NCC I believe.

ya know , it's hard to sit up here in Illinois and wait for these results!!!!!!Hi Sharp!!! Hi Birdman!!!!!! GO CATS!!!!!

ya know , it's hard to sit up here in Illinois and wait for these results!!!!!!Hi Sharp!!! Hi Birdman!!!!!! GO CATS!!!!!

 

Fortunately next week they will play Brossart and the game will be webcast; or you could maybe hire Mustang to broadcast your 'Cats games?? :D

PC was in control the whole game once again blowing it open at the start of the 3rd.

Fortunately next week they will play Brossart and the game will be webcast; or you could maybe hire Mustang to broadcast your 'Cats games?? :D

thanks BG

I cannot wait to see Pendlton on the 25th......

 

Campbell reminds me alot of Bourbon Co, capable of pulling an upset, but also capable of playing down at times. Campbell is a dangerous team, and I wouldnt' want to play them in March.....

The cats had another great night... Campbell was with them in the late parts of the first half.....Like i said last night Coach Buddy Biggs does great after half time...his team always seems to come out on top......The WoodShed was packed by the half of the JV game......the freshman didnt look to sharp...the JV had bad officiating but still lead alot in the game, although they suffered a loss they looked played very well....the Varsity took care of business..enough said.................Go Cats!!!

Pendleton Co. had 30-27 lead at the half. This was mainly because that Mains, Elliott and Belcher had 2 fouls apiece. Coach Biggs' halftime speech must of fired up the Cats on defense. They held the Camels to only 18 2nd half points. Solid 2nd win over Coach Reitz's troops this year. It's good to hear from you FalmouthRedDevil!

 

Also a special congrats to the 2006 Homecoming King, Adam Roseberry. :thumb:

I cannot wait to see Pendlton on the 25th......

 

Campbell reminds me alot of Bourbon Co, capable of pulling an upset, but also capable of playing down at times. Campbell is a dangerous team, and I wouldnt' want to play them in March.....

 

you are exactly correct about March, lets don't forget how the freshman and JV camels won both games prior to the Varsity. We love our team, and our proud of what is coming. Go Camels!!!

Another great win for the Wildcats. They looked pretty solid in the 2nd half.

 

Once again Brad Cox showed why he is the best dressed coach in the 10 region. Gotta love that red jacket.

PC was in control the whole game once again blowing it open at the start of the 3rd.

 

The game was fairly even at half, I agree with the second half but at half the stats were almost even. I give the Cats credit for a great second half. The Camels have had several players with the flu and they are just not up to full speed yet, that was apparent in the second half. Elliott is the real deal, no answer for his play from the Camels last night.

The game was fairly even at half, I agree with the second half but at half the stats were almost even. I give the Cats credit for a great second half. The Camels have had several players with the flu and they are just not up to full speed yet, that was apparent in the second half. Elliott is the real deal, no answer for his play from the Camels last night.

I didn't mean to come off like the game wasn't competive in the first half because it was. I just meant that PC lead most of the way. Speaking of the real deal, how about Clines. I think that PC took away the 3, and without that CC has a little trouble scoring.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.