Scott Co 77 Mason Co 50

This was a good ole fashion whooping.Scott Cty was just way to physical and deep for the Royals on this nite and it actually wasnt this close.Scott Cty is by far the best team ive seen us play this year and that includes South Laurel and Pendelton Cty and Ballard.Mason played them even in the 2nd half bascially but the 1st half was domination.The Cards was more physical and stronger than the Royals.Guys lets put this behind us and get ready for Campbell tuesday nite.And congrats to the Cards of Scott Cty for coming in and taking care of buisness tonight on the road.Billy had team just start off with a good punch and the Royals never responded.

Mason Co just ran into a buzzsaw tonight. All i can say about Scott Co is WOW. They are real athletic and young also. Mason Co will be fine, they didnt play well tonight and I am sure coach O Hearn will let them know about it this week in practice.

I really didnt think it was a matter of Mason playing bad as it was Scott was on it tonight and they were just so much more physical and deeper than us.They punched the Royals in the mouth to start the game they just never responded.But well be fine and well be back. :thumb:

Scott Co. is the best team from the state of Kentucky I have saw so far (played Brentwood at the Kentucky Bank Shootout, and led them most of the game...).

While I'm suprised Mason was defeated by such a wide margin, there isn't alot of shame in losing to this Scott Co. team......