Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oakland A's Crazy Season

Featured Replies

The Balfour Rage may be a top 3 entrance all-time.

 

Hoffman: Hells Bells

Mo: Enter Sandman

Balfour: The Rage

 

Absolutely love it. Cincinnati needs something that for Chapman in the playoffs. He'll knock Hanigan's hand clean off.

If you haven't seen the Oakland fans (especially the right field bleachers) and their Balfour Rage when Grant Balfour comes in to pitch... you're missing out. Don't worry, you'll have a chance to see it.

 

God I love Oakland.

 

[video=youtube;AKBzP9-_H4A]

 

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Think I could break 60mph after hearing that!!

  • Author
The Balfour Rage may be a top 3 entrance all-time.

 

Hoffman: Hells Bells

Mo: Enter Sandman

Balfour: The Rage

 

Absolutely love it. Cincinnati needs something that for Chapman in the playoffs. He'll knock Hanigan's hand clean off.

 

There aren't many stadiums where the Rage would work. It is awesome!

If you haven't seen the Oakland fans (especially the right field bleachers) and their Balfour Rage when Grant Balfour comes in to pitch... you're missing out. Don't worry, you'll have a chance to see it.

 

God I love Oakland.

 

[video=youtube;AKBzP9-_H4A]

That is awesome!
The Balfour Rage may be a top 3 entrance all-time.

 

Hoffman: Hells Bells

Mo: Enter Sandman

Balfour: The Rage

 

Absolutely love it. Cincinnati needs something that for Chapman in the playoffs. He'll knock Hanigan's hand clean off.

All three are playing for second place.

 

#1 Vaughn: Wild Thing

 

 

 

I think I'd give my real vote to Balfour. That place is going nuts.

If you haven't seen the Oakland fans (especially the right field bleachers) and their Balfour Rage when Grant Balfour comes in to pitch... you're missing out. Don't worry, you'll have a chance to see it.

 

God I love Oakland.

 

 

I think this is the closest thing to Ricky Vaughn!!!

All three are playing for second place.

 

#1 Vaughn: Wild Thing

 

 

 

I think I'd give my real vote to Balfour. That place is going nuts.

 

It's a perfect storm. Crazy stadium, crazy fans, crazy pitcher. At least he has been the last few weeks. Dude was going crazy after the first out of an inning.

  • Author

Another crazy stat:

 

The left side of the NYY infield makes more in salary than the entire OAK roster does.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.