Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 72 Silver Grove 53

Featured Replies

Final! Beechwood takes 2 game lead in Division III with this win tonight. I have seen a lot of games in my years but tonights game was the worst officiated game I have ever seen. It was not for one team or the other but just a terribly officiated game.

I have seen a lot of games in my years but tonights game was the worst officiated game I have ever seen. It was not for one team or the other but just a terribly officiated game.

 

 

Haha welcome to Silver Grove. :lol:

  • Author
Haha welcome to Silver Grove. :lol:

I just do not understand when officiating became a guessing game. Almost every foul was whistled before the foul occured and most times the foul did not happen. KHSAA needs to send an officiating monitor to these games and make a list of officials that need to go to Basketball officiating School or something.

The game was at Beechwood in response to the above post.

 

The officiating was horrible.

 

Silver Grove could not hit anything. I'm guessing they were 2-25 from 3 point range. Most of these were uncontested as well.

They cut it to 9 with about 5 minutes to go, and that was as close as they could get.

Romes had about 30 I would guess.

You are correct lhs85. The Pelle boys couldn't miss against Ludlow scoring 24 and 27 respectively.

Haha welcome to Silver Grove. :lol:

 

I am not sure what was meant by this comment. The game was at Beechwood. I thought the officiating had no outcome with the game, whether someone thought it was good or bad. This outcome was determined by the horrendous shooting of the Big Trains. I know in the first half the Pelle boys were 1/14 from the field and it really did not get much better in the second half. Beechwood has a fine team. They have a very solid core around Romes. Chaz Moore played a very good game and has grown quite a bit since his Bellevue days and Sawyer, although not a real shooting threat, plays excellent defense and handles the point very well. Romes is an awfully good player and plays with a quietness about him I really like. Never gets very flustered. I think when they play at the Grove and the Grove shoots better (hopefully), they have a chance, but Beechwood is definitely in the drivers seat. Congrats to Coach Herold and the Tigers, they are pretty good!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.