Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Casey County 42 McCreary Central 12

Featured Replies

Final. So do we have anyone left defending whats going on at McCreary Central? 1-5 With Corbin, Wayne and Bell up next. Murders row. Banker or Trenchmaster?

When enough people demand better, it will get better.

  • Author

The bottom line is that we are in trouble and have nobody in the Admin to help fix it.

I sure hate that for you guys. I wish you all the best.

The bottom line is that we are in trouble and have nobody in the Admin to help fix it.

 

Noone in Admin that cares enough to fix it. Maybe Nov. will bring a change ??????

  • Author

Sooner or later you would think someone would want to fix this problem. It just really makes us look really bad as a whole to allow this to happen to kids.

I heard George Brown had over 250 all purpose yards for Casey against MCreary

  • Author

Our defense is giving up alot of yards thats for sure. Its time for a change at the top. AD, along with everyone else in the program must go.

Is there any chance that the admin. might just suspend the program? I don't know what the numbers are, but it appears that they have no interest in making it better. From the admin standpoint, that would look like the easiest way out. Sad but true. AND if you suspend the program it would help the school from a Title IX position in male/female ratio of playing sports.

 

Hope this never comes to pass, football is a great sport that teaches the kids a lot about life.

  • Author

I have been told that the AD( boys basketball coach, girls volleyball coach)and the assistant basketball coach are making behind the scenes moves to get the program suspended. Maybe a rumor but I doubt it.

Wow!!!!

Edited by Randy Parker

I coached the Titans a long time ago. It was bad then, but I thought they had a good plan with the feeder program. We won every game one year against some really good teams in Pulaski. Even then the support was absent from the Admin. I really enjoyed my time there. A great bunch of boys and great parents. It is a shame the think so little of their students.

I coached the Titans a long time ago. It was bad then, but I thought they had a good plan with the feeder program. We won every game one year against some really good teams in Pulaski. Even then the support was absent from the Admin. I really enjoyed my time there. A great bunch of boys and great parents. It is a shame the think so little of their students.

 

True, So True. Time for a Change.:taz:

We can only pray cell......

 

I sure hope things work out for you guys.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.