Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Funny how everyone clamored to it's validity when Trinity was ranked #1 in the nation on Maxpreps, last year.

 

Funny how Trinity was ranked either #1 or #2 in EVERY national high school poll last year. Consistency in different rankings brings validity.

 

Plus, I wasn't even on here last year and neither were you. How do you know what anyone said about Trinity and how can anyone deny how good they were after absolutely destroying nationally ranked teams on a weekly basis?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And also MHSCardinal.....ukfan started in on Scott County first. You don't know me but trust me you come at Scott County sideways and without reason I will respond. He spoke his piece I spoke mine. And we'll continue to until it is settled on the field. I'm having fun. When folks from Warren Central and Henderson County start running their mouths about Scott County like ukfan did I'll be sure to attack their schedule also. Especially since you did all of the research for me. But you know what, I bet they just root for their team instead of going after everyone else's like he does.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.