Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonhson Central 83 Allen Central 66

Featured Replies

Keep the W's Coming EAGLES :dancingpa

 

 

 

Did Rice Play?

Rumor has it Coach Starns took a tumble tonight. Anyone has any information??????

i saw it. Rice did not play.

 

I wonder how many he is going to have to set out?

I wonder how many he is going to have to set out?

 

Only 1 according to the KHSAA web site. Coach Starns may add to that as an internal discipline, though.

 

By the way, I met coach Starns for the first time the other day. What a nice guy. I liked him instantly and I wish him much success at Johnson Central.

Rumor has it Coach Starns took a tumble tonight. Anyone has any information??????

 

:lol: He did. Starnes was knocked by on the sidelines as players were scrapping after the basketball.

 

Rice did not play for JC.

 

I wondered why Starnes elected to bring back Meeks and McCarty late in the 4th quarter with a huge lead and risk injury. :confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.