Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #9 Henderson County @ Apollo predictions

Which team will win? 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Henderson Co
      100%
    • Apollo
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Apollo had some big kids that played basketball last year and also played football. Did they graduate?

Henderson Co. 35-7.

Apollo had some big kids that played basketball last year and also played football. Did they graduate?

Not sure. I do not Apollo is not very good this year, as a matter of fact all the schools from Owensboro seem to be down this year. I would look for Henderson to win fairly easily in this one.

Apollo had some big kids that played basketball last year and also played football. Did they graduate?

 

I know of at least one big man from the basketball team that is still playing football. 6'7" Hunter Bivin, OL / DL, is committed to Notre Dame.

Not sure. I do not Apollo is not very good this year, as a matter of fact all the schools from Owensboro seem to be down this year. I would look for Henderson to win fairly easily in this one.

 

I agree. Henderson could sleepwalk through this game and not have any problems whatsoever.

I will be shocked if this game is close at all. Hendo wins by 30.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.