Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Laurel 45 McCreary Central 8

Featured Replies

Final. We need help at everything. We need to start at the top and redo our program starting with the AD for allowing this to happen on his watch. What would UK do if Mitch Barnhart allowed this to happen to UK's program. We are a pretty big school with plenty of enrollment to put a decent team on the field. We have not done this at any level. We lost Tyson cause of Robert Jones, and we are getting ready to lose more kids to transfer if something is not done quick. Remember you heard it here first, and Robert I know you read this dont think this is a joke.

  • Author

Heard tonight that there maybe some big changes coming.......

I'll believe that when I see it.LOL

Heard tonight that there maybe some big changes coming.......

 

How many kids do you guys have out?

  • Author

I dont know the exact number but it keeps shrinking......something has to be done for the kids sake.

I dont know the exact number but it keeps shrinking......something has to be done for the kids sake.

 

I sure hate that for you guys. Keep your heads up and I sure hope something happens for the kids sake.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.