George Rogers Clark/Henry Clay Prediction

MNCM

Which team will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

Henry Clay will host GRC this coming Friday. The Blue Devils are coming off a BIG win over inter-city rival Tates Creek. GRC struggling after being defeated by Bryan Station.

Thoughts/Predictions? (Can a Mod add a Poll please)?

To have any amount of success GRC will need to try and hold down HC's Bell rushing game. After racking 240 yards this past week, he will be looking for another big game.

The Cardinal's had some limited success with the passing game this past friday and it would be a good opprotunity to try new packages and get some spark in the offense. If not, this will be a long night at the home of the Blue Devil's.

Henry Clay will host GRC this coming Friday. The Blue Devils are coming off a BIG win over inter-city rival Tates Creek. GRC struggling after being defeated by Bryan Station.

Thoughts/Predictions? (Can a Mod add a Poll please)?

To have any amount of success GRC will need to try and hold down HC's Bell rushing game. After racking 240 yards this past week, he will be looking for another big game.

The Cardinal's had some limited success with the passing game this past friday and it would be a good opprotunity to try new packages and get some spark in the offense. If not, this will be a long night at the home of the Blue Devil's.

Agree on several points. Must contain Bell, will be a tall order. Would really like to see GRC using the passing game more. Was successful last night ....when it was used.

On the prediction of the game, I need to ask one of my teacher friends I was sitting with last night. She predicted the final game score of last nights game to be 56-6. Final score was 54-7.

I added a poll. MNCM, remind me and I will tell you how to add a poll......biggrin.gif