Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phillies at Reds Series 9/3 thru 9/5/12

Featured Replies

Game 1: Cloyd vs Cueto

Game 2: Kendrick vs Latos

Game 3: Halladay vs Leake

  • Replies 205
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Game 1: Cloyd vs Cueto

Game 2: Kendrick vs Latos

Game 3: Halladay vs Leake

 

 

You're as bad as HT.

  • Author
You're as bad as HT.

 

What was wrong with that? Were the matchups wrong?

  • Author

What's the latest on Votto, is he back today?

What's the latest on Votto, is he back today?

 

Tomorrow....Playing for Louisville today in their final game of the season.

What was wrong with that? Were the matchups wrong?

 

 

The thread title was not the proper format.

  • Author
The thread title was not the proper format.

 

Oh good grief. I believe I put Phillies @ Reds 9-3 to 9-5 or something like that, don't see the issue. Oh well, looked good enough to me :cool:

Oh good grief. I believe I put Phillies @ Reds 9-3 to 9-5 or something like that, don't see the issue. Oh well, looked good enough to me :cool:

 

Like I said, as bad as HT.

  • Author
Like I said, as bad as HT.

 

:walk:

Looking at the weather forecast in Cincinnati for today, I'll be surprised if they get a game in today.

You're as bad as HT.

 

Please, I'd take the minor typos for a 5-6 record better than what LRCW has done. :walk:

 

 

You can't even get the lineup posted for a game at 1?

 

Please, I'd take the minor typos for a 5-6 record better than what LRCW has done. :walk:

 

Once again check the records.

Cozart 6

Stubbs 8

Phillips 4

Ludwick 7

Bruce 9

Frazier 3

Rolen 5

Hanigan 2

Cueto 1

 

 

I can't wait till I don't have to see those 2 hacks at the top of the order.

@TomGroeschen: Dusty: 'Joey will be here. He'll be here soon. We just can't say when.' Meaning, still uncertain exactly when Votto returns to #Reds lineup.

 

This is starting to drag on way too long.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.