When are Northern Kentucky Schools going to get into the action. Many Schools can support and have the ability to get teams due to Title nine if the schools have most girls sports. Currently Dixie Heights and Cov Cath are the only schools teams, and the Northern Kentucky Warriors are for the rest of the kids that do not go to one of those schools. Does anyone think that the sport could spread in northern kentucky. I know the NKY Warriors organization is working very hard to spread out to other schools and try to get them to support their own teams

Yes, it will happen, remember lax only started about 7-8 years ago at CCH and then Nor. Ky warriors boys team in 2005. Title nine has some schools frightened and not wanting to go there. It has to start at the grade school level, and build from there, our problem is we don't have the volunteer resources (coaches,refs,venues,volunteers). It takes a lot of volunteers willing to pull the wagon and not ride in it. But again, it will happen, we just got a late start in tis wonderful game of lacrosse.

Yes, it will happen, remember lax only started about 7-8 years ago at CCH and then Nor. Ky warriors boys team in 2005. Title nine has some schools frightened and not wanting to go there. It has to start at the grade school level, and build from there, our problem is we don't have the volunteer resources (coaches,refs,venues,volunteers). It takes a lot of volunteers willing to pull the wagon and not ride in it. But again, it will happen, we just got a late start in tis wonderful game of lacrosse.

Agreed. But i know of at least 4 schools for sure who have more girls sports than boys sports and are large enough or would have a pretty solid turnout to support a team. Luckily for the NKY Warriors because Dixie probably would not have a team.

Well I hope so at any rate. I played club in hs and college and have two little ones who I expect will want to as well. I pray that Ryle or Cooper will have a program in place by the time they are old enough. If not, CCH or crossing the river is an option.

Well oldreb, you my friend are just the folks we need to progress Nor. Ky lax. Our goal is to have a combined club team from Boone county, we have numerous Ryle guys now. Not enough to fill up a full roster. There are enough boys in Ryle, we just need a few more Coach Herbert is the logical choice to run the Ryle team, he lives in district and played HS & college lax. How old are your little ones, you know we do have the warriors youth and middle school teams. Check us out on the web site and jump back in the game, we need your experience.

So true reb! Now the warriors are about to start fall skills EVERY SUNDAY FROM OCTOBER 21st thru November 18th at BEECHWOOD HIGH SCHOOL:

YOUTH (4,5,6th graders) 1-2:30

Middle (7 & 8th graders) 2-3:30

HIGH SCHOOL (9-12th) 3-5

Great time to explore lax without spending a lot of money

PASS IT ON!

My little ones are still toddlers, but they do have lax sticks already! I do follow the Warriors on FB. And I will be trying to get my middle aged butt into a box league once again..... getting old sucks.

JUST COACH MAN IT IS EASIER ON THE JOINTS AND IT IS TWICE AS MUCH FUN.