Woodford County Invitational Dec 20-22nd

Highlands is scheduled to play in this Holiday Tournament this winter. Who are some of the other teams that have this on their schedule and how will Woodford Co be this year?

This is the 1st annual Woodford County Invitational hosted by Woodford County High School Dec. 20-22. With the Fayette Co Inv not happening this year, this seems to be the premier event.

Here are the first round games:

Dec. 20

3pm Woodford County vs. Clark County

5pm Scott County vs. Dunbar

7pm Henry Clay vs. Frankfort

9pm Highlands vs. Jeffersontown

Pretty elite competition!!! Should be a great event!

Wow. There are some nice teams in this one. May have to roll up to Versailles and hang with Goldie for a few games.

Come on up, you know I will be there.Wow..... some good teams. Hats off to Woodford Co's coach in putting together a great field of teams in it's first year.

Although I fear the GRC Cards may not fair too well in this tourney.

Is it single elimination?

Come on up, you know I will be there.Wow..... some good teams. Hats off to Woodford Co's coach in putting together a great field of teams in it's first year.

Although I fear the GRC Cards may not fair too well in this tourney.

Is it single elimination?

Goldie, it's 3 games guaranteed! I look forward to seeing you and Purple in Versailles! Should be a really good event!

This is the 1st annual Woodford County Invitational hosted by Woodford County High School Dec. 20-22. With the Fayette Co Inv not happening this year, this seems to be the premier event.

Here are the first round games:

Dec. 20

3pm Woodford County vs. Clark County

5pm Scott County vs. Dunbar

7pm Henry Clay vs. Frankfort

9pm Highlands vs. Jeffersontown

Pretty elite competition!!! Should be a great event!

Q, looking at the teams playing I must say I think it's going to be a rough trip for the Birds. It will help some in the long run though.

Goldie, it's 3 games guaranteed! I look forward to seeing you and Purple in Versailles! Should be a really good event!

3 games.... that is great!!!! I too look forward to seeing you during this tourney.

Agree, should be some very good games. Are all games in the Woodford high gym?

• 3 months later...
3 games.... that is great!!!! I too look forward to seeing you during this tourney.

Agree, should be some very good games. Are all games in the Woodford high gym?

Looking forward to this tourney as well. Hopefully we can finally meet in person Goldie.

I am going to try and take in the Bourbon Trail while down there as well at so me point.

With the teams starting the season and underway. Here are the records of the teams:

Scott County 4-1

Woodford Co 4-1

Henry Clay 4-1

Frankfort 4-2

Dunbar 2-3

Highlands 2-0

Clark Co 0-4

J-Town 0-4

How do you see this tourney playing out?

I see Scott Co and HC as the favorites, with Dunbar as a dark horse.