Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County @ CovCath 1/9/06

Featured Replies

Will it be a game? Can the Rebels keep it close? Can the Colonels break out of this "slump" (sort of) and get back to how they were playing in the beggining of the year? Hopefully this will be the game where they get back into it.

Predictions on the game. I'll take CCH by 10 at home.

I'm going with CCH by 16 with Tim having a big night since its his BIG 18th B-Day Today.

But after a close game and a heart stopping lose, will the CCH cheering section be as strong tonight? And the boy's told the NDA girls to get off their tails Friday night and cheer, will they let the girls if they cheer tonight or will they tell them to butt out? :confused: :confused:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that no CCH guys will ever allow girls in the student section. At least I hope...it's tradition. I'll take CCH by 15.

  • Author

Girls won't be in it. The band will be there, while I love the band, hopefully the student section can get some air time also. As for the game, CCH wins either real or are somewhere in the 6-10 range.

Is there a broadcast for this game?

Always!!! :ylsuper:

 

Thanks to Mr. Hinkle and Cincinnati Bell......

 

CovCath Internet Radio

 

And Big Elfers as the color-commentor (honestly, I'm not real sure what the color part means, I just always hear announcers referred to as that)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.