Russell County 49 Whitley County 20

You better hope that business doesn't lead them to Highlands. They are scary good. Look what they did to Scott County tonight. Highlands hung 47 on them in the first half alone. That's the same Scott County team that played in the 6A title game last year!

You better hope that business doesn't lead them to Highlands. They are scary good. Look what they did to Scott County tonight. Highlands hung 47 on them in the first half alone. That's the same Scott County team that played in the 6A title game last year!

Don't mistake my words for that. I'm talking to the Boyle County crowd. Russell County was upset by Mercer County in round 1 last year. I think they returned lost of their team as well as stud RB Nick Britt and are looking to show everyone that they are better than what they showed last year. I don't they'd beat Boyle or LexCath but you never know. They are worth keeping an eye on.

What happened is we got our butts handed to us. Fell behind early 14-0 aftrr one quarter. We made too many mistakes. Only bright spot was running the ball not sure how much. Give Russell credit they are good. Thought we would be better prepared we pushed Pulaski around in our scrimmage pretty good. With all the mistakes and Russell being really good hard to tell how we are as a team. I think we will be alright.