Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton vs. Lloyd Predictions

Featured Replies

I have not heard alot about the Juggs this season so I am not sure what to expect. But I will go with SK 65-52.

From what I have heard they start a bunch of underclassmen Freshmen and Sophomores. They are not that experienced and only have 2 or 3 returnees from what I was told. SK by 15 - 20 easy. JD

From what I hear Lloyd doesn't have a good true point guard. If not they are going to have to find someone to guard Hester. I'll take SK by 13

SK by however much they want... Lloyd's rising sophmore Josh Craddock is injured and also senior forward/center Jeff Evans has quit the team apparently... things aren't looking good for the Juggs right now.

From what I have heard they start a bunch of underclassmen Freshmen and Sophomores. They are not that experienced and only have 2 or 3 returnees from what I was told. SK by 15 - 20 easy. JD

 

JD, hasn't this been LLoyd's MO for several (like four or five) years now? At some point shouldn't some of those frosh and sophs be playing varsity as seniors. Not a knock on your post, I've heard the same thing, but I've heard it for a long time.

Sandman I do not have the answer to this. I know every year they seem to have up and comming player's and then all of a sudden they quit or show no interest in playing. I think Lloyd has some fine coaches on the JV and Varsity level however, just can not get the players out to play. I look at all the talent Lloyd has in the school and can not beleive they can not put a better product on the court. I should not criticize basketball since I do not attend games regularly like football. I have personal friends that coach basketball and only wish them the best of luck in the future. We have the same problem getting other kids out for football that should play and don't. JD

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.