Traffic at Riverbend for Aldean

All In

I've been to numerous sold out concerts at Riverbend and never taken more than maybe 20 minutes to get back into KY. Fact is, if you know what you're doing, it takes no time at all to get out. Everyone that goes knows if you turn left, you're stuck in traffic. Turn right and you're home in no time at all. Don't blame Ohio for your mistake.

I will say that this is the worst its ever been. You know me UKMF, I've been to many concerts, always park at RiverDowns and always turn right. I don't know what the problem was last night but I sat in my spot for 45 minutes Thursday night without moving and another 25 on Kellog, something was going on but couldn't tell what.

I'm I'm not even going to discuss the mess caused by River Down and the Police before the concert for Parking at River Downs. They really need to get their act together down there. Prime example of trying to control to much and causing more problems. People were parked and were told to move up to three different times. Parked in parking space in River Downs parking lot and still told to move and not given a reason (it was an elderly couple, maybe had four beers between the two of them).

Jimmy Buffet fans and apparently Toby Keith ruined parking at River Downs from what a few police officers I talked to said. People running around on the track and throwing trash on it before and after the concert cause their rearends to tighten about everything else.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic