Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County/ Lloyd Memorial Predictions

Who Wins 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Rebels
      14%
      2
    • Juggernauts
      85%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The game is at Lloyd. Who wins and why?

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 13

  • Author

Hit the wrong team.

 

Got the Rebels by 8.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 13

Go Juggs!!!!

Lloyd takes this one.

  • Author
Lloyd takes this one.

 

I think it will be a great game but I think Owen has too much speed for the Juggs.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 13

I think it will be a great game but I think Owen has too much speed for the Juggs.

 

Are you serious? I do know Owen has 2 fast kids but I think Lloyd has several kids that can match their speed. Owen's QB throws the ball side armed. Could mean a lot of tip balls or picks.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 13

  • Author
Are you serious? I do know Owen has 2 fast kids but I think Lloyd has several kids that can match their speed. Owen's QB throws the ball side armed. Could mean a lot of tip balls or picks.

 

Then you dont know much about Owen. 6 of their skill players were also on Owen track team that went to state and 4 of the 6 run at 4.7 or better. They have a ton of speed.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 13

Then you dont know much about Owen. 6 of their skill players were also on Owen track team that went to state and 4 of the 6 run at 4.7 or better. They have a ton of speed.

 

I watched Owen play SK in 7 on 7. Talked to the father of # 9 and he said the fastest player for them was #2 and SK had faster players. I know Lloyd has some very fast kids they always do.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 13

  • Author
I watched Owen play SK in 7 on 7. Talked to the father of # 9 and he said the fastest player for them was #2 and SK had faster players. I know Lloyd has some very fast kids they always do.

 

You talked to Jerry Smith? Good man. I will tell you that on Friday you can expect a hard hitting game.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 13

You talked to Jerry Smith? Good man. I will tell you that on Friday you can expect a hard hitting game.

 

 

I won't be there. Should be a even match up. I know Lloyd returns a very strong running game.

Edited by PurplePride92

Good Luck Jugg's and bring home a winner. JD

I will be there for this one! I Like Lloyd in a close one.

Could someone tell me where to find the scoreboard so I can see who is playing who. I cant find the schedule at all.

Khsaa has changed up their site. You should see an icon on the right had side that looks like a scoreboard. Click on that and it should give you a listing of all sports. Click on football and it will show scoreboard all the back to 1999.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.