Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Heath Bell is still awesome at baseball...

Featured Replies

Bell about to blow a 4-2 lead in the 9th.

And Bell blows it. Cards win 5-4.

His now 6.75 ERA compares to his and Brad Penneys weight hehe. Remember the great Freddy Gladding?:idunno:

Like I told HT the other day. I get nervous when I hear doorbells now...

 

Ding dong...

  • Author

“@joecapMARLINS: BELL All of my teammates can definitely blame me for (us) being 10 games back, If I did my job we’d be right in the hunt. #marlins”

 

“@joecapMARLINS: Heath Bell said Ozzie Guillen "has to do the best thing, the right thing for the team and right now I plain out suck.'' #Marlins”

“@joecapMARLINS: BELL All of my teammates can definitely blame me for (us) being 10 games back, If I did my job we’d be right in the hunt. #marlins”

 

“@joecapMARLINS: Heath Bell said Ozzie Guillen "has to do the best thing, the right thing for the team and right now I plain out suck.'' #Marlins”

 

At least he's making no excuses.

  • Author

 

At least he's making no excuses.

 

He should have read my thread from earlier in the year. I think I expressed those exact sentiments...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.