Summer Ball

SSC

Would love to hear about girls in the state playing on summer teams. List name and team and HS if you would like!

Madyson Moran, Beverly Bandits (Chicago) Holy Cross.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to hear about girls in the state playing on summer teams. List name and team and HS if you would like!

Madyson Moran, Beverly Bandits (Chicago) Holy Cross.

Is this a new team for her?

Wichia Kansas, Bloomington IN, 3 tourney's in Chicago, Boulder CO, Huntington Beach CA, should be a fun summer.

Cool. If you have not been to Boulder you'll really like it. Beautiful area. Interesting people. Get down to the Pearl Street Mall section of Boulder - fun and great people-watching.

Cool. If you have not been to Boulder you'll really like it. Beautiful area. Interesting people. Get down to the Pearl Street Mall section of Boulder - fun and great people-watching.

I am not going to make that one. Everyone says it is great out there but I couldn't do both Boulder and Premier Nationals. Nationals is my favorite week of the year and I didn't want to miss it.

Haylee really enjoyed the couple of fall tourneys with him so we are looking forward to this summer.

I am just wondering out loud here...I wonder if the friction between the Ryle coaches and Haylee Smith has anything to do with her not playing on Ryle's summer team any longer? Again I have no idea, but IMO if Haylee wants to play in college her chances and opportunities are greatly improved playing for the DOOM over Ryle's team.

I am just wondering out loud here...I wonder if the friction between the Ryle coaches and Haylee Smith has anything to do with her not playing on Ryle's summer team any longer? Again I have no idea, but IMO if Haylee wants to play in college her chances and opportunities are greatly improved playing for the DOOM over Ryle's team.

I'd bet to say that has a small portion to do with it. But there is such a VERY LARGE other part of the story into it all. Haylee does want to play in college and her family knows full well that playing for a team like Doom is going to help her chances ten fold over the team Ryle had. She tried the Ryle team for a summer and knew it would not be a fit for her to reach her goals, so she moved on.

I'd bet to say that has a small portion to do with it. But there is such a VERY LARGE other part of the story into it all. Haylee does want to play in college and her family knows full well that playing for a team like Doom is going to help her chances ten fold over the team Ryle had. She tried the Ryle team for a summer and knew it would not be a fit for her to reach her goals, so she moved on.

Best of luck to her and her family!

Thank you for the name of the mall. My dad and I were just discussing this yesterday but could not remember the name of it. Played in Boulder when the Fireworks tournament was held in Boulder and not in Aurora where it is held now. The team I played for would always go to the mall and we had so much fun people watching!

Haylee Smith, Cincy Doom - Rosinski

What tournaments will the Doom be playing in this summer? They are a fun and great organization to follow. Is Mr. Ware still around? Always enjoyed watching him coach but I would assume since his daughter is in college that he may no longer be with the Doom.