CCH Baseball 2013

Now that Cov Cath's season is over I am wondering what is in store for 2013. Who do they have to fill in for the out going seniors from the JV and Freshman team? Who will the pitchers be next season?

Best player returning will be Schreiver. Really good hitter.

TOG will have to tell you about the players on the bench that are returning. Other than pinch-running I don't think I saw any of them actually play.

Heppler had a nice year at the JV level with some success at the varsity level as well and may be their best pitcher.

Brandon Ward will be a senior who had to sit out this season due to a knee injury suffered during basketball. He can hit and will most likely play infield.

After that I've got no clue.

I am sure TOG is moving into football mode.

Not just yet but I have been and will continue to attend the State Baseball Tourney and will attend tonight's games.

Please NCC and BB fans/coaches and players don't take this the wrong way as I have been and will continue to support both NCC and BB and attend your games in Lexington, it's just that it hurts so much, to have beaten NCC (2-0)and BB (3-0) a total of five times and be sitting at home or in my case in a seat at the game watching!

Again please don't take offense at my comment as the only time I will have a hard time rooting against one of you is when you play each other in the State Championship!

BTW far, far too early to say who will be starting next year. Some times it's an easy call but not next year, as other than Schreiver, it's an open field for whomever plays the best next year!