Scott 2012/2013

I think there is some talent in the pipeline, but they are young. Hopefully they can build with this youth.

Watched them play Gallatin at Beechwood camp and they were dominated from start to finish. Looks like it could be a long year

• 2 months later...
Watched them play Gallatin at Beechwood camp and they were dominated from start to finish. Looks like it could be a long year

Scott does have a young team , I think they played with only 2 Sr's and 1 Jr. 7 of them where Freshman and under at the Beechwood Camp. They showed alot of speed and they can shoot. Its just gonna take sometime and a little leadership . Scott does have a very bright future ahead of them. I think they lost to Gallatin and Conner . Then beat Villa and Dixie.:thumb:

Scott does have a young team , I think they played with only 2 Sr's and 1 Jr. 7 of them where Freshman and under at the Beechwood Camp. They showed alot of speed and they can shoot. Its just gonna take sometime and a little leadership . Scott does have a very bright future ahead of them. I think they lost to Gallatin and Conner . Then beat Villa and Dixie.:thumb:

They will be the 4th best team in their district again this year. Stinson is going to be very hard to replace for points, rebounds and interior defense.

4th after Campbell, Brossart and Calvary. Calvary beat Scott at Scott last year when they had Stinson and Calvary returns everyone this year.

You might be right on that , but I've seen young teams go and win district when everyone said they lost to much. Only time will tell .

Thats why they play the games. It will be interesting to see who can develop and compete with Brossart for the district title.

I agree with ya there , but I don't think Scott is ready for that just yet. I do think they'll be better than what people think. That should make it an interesting year.