Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

33rd: Conner vs Boone

Featured Replies

Best opening round game in NKY tonight at Cooper.

 

I have no idea who the aces are for each .

 

Boone is the 2 and Conner is the 3.

Best opening round game in NKY tonight at Cooper.

 

I have no idea who the aces are for each .

 

Boone is the 2 and Conner is the 3.

 

I think there will be a few great district games tonight.

 

St. Henry vs. Lloyd at Dixie

Beechwood vs. HC at BW

 

All three should be good games.

  • Author
I think there will be a few great district games tonight.

 

St. Henry vs. Lloyd at Dixie

Beechwood vs. HC at BW

 

All three should be good games.

 

No argument but IMO Conner/Boone is the best followed by St Henry/Lloyd. I'm not convinced HC/BW is going to be close.

I like Boone Rebels in a close one 4-3:popcorn:

If Maines is on his game, Conner will advance to the Regional Tournament.

  • Author
If Maines is on his game, Conner will advance to the Regional Tournament.

 

If he has that breaking ball going like he did last year against CCH he will be tough to hit.

Conner up 9 to 1 on Boone

Conner wins 16-3

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.