St. Henry 4 Bishop Brossart 2

I am going to guess you don't normally post scores on here?

I attended the game but realized when I pulled in the lot I had left my camera at work. Very different just watching the game. Two very solid teams. Congrats to St. Henry on the win. Good luck to both teams in the upcoming tourny.

Brossart had their chances early in the game but didnt capitalize. ( they left 10 on base ) It stayed at 2-0 to the bottom of the 6th when ST. Henry put a 4 spot up to close it out. Either team could of won this game tonight but congrats to ST. Henry on getting the job done and winning the conf. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way out.

I am going to guess you don't normally post scores on here? I attended the game but realized when I pulled in the lot I had left my camera at work. Very different just watching the game. Two very solid teams. Congrats to St. Henry on the win. Good luck to both teams in the upcoming tourny.

Not sure of the reason for your comment......please explain.

After some sloppy defense in 1st with St. Henry down 2-0, Crusaders come back with 4 late in game to win.

Congratulations to St. Henry on a huge victory to win the Division II NKAC conference championship out right. I really expected St. Henry to score a few more runs the way they have been hitting lately, but it is a very nice win. Awesome job. Good luck in the conference and regional tournaments.

Congratulations to St. Henry on a huge victory to win the Division II NKAC conference championship out right. I really expected St. Henry to score a few more runs the way they have been hitting lately, but it is a very nice win. Awesome job. Good luck in the conference and regional tournaments.

Congrats to St Henry!

Nice job also by Brossart, after seeing them early in the year I believe they have somewhat overachived this season. Brossart always finds ways to put a good season together.

Especially the way they beat Dixie and ND last weekend.