Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott Co. 68 Allen Central 63

Featured Replies

Elliott eeks out another close one!! Played very tired need some rest. :creepy:

This game was a lot closer than I expected as well. I figured Elliott by 25-30 points over Allen Central. Where was this game played at???

Congrats Elliott Co. Great showing by the Rebels, keep up the improvement.

This game was a lot closer than I expected as well. I figured Elliott by 25-30 points over Allen Central. Where was this game played at???

 

June Buchanan School...Alice Lloyd College...The Crusader Classic.

 

Great game. Elliott County was 8-27 from 3-point range last night according to the radio!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.