Eminence 14 Gallatin County 6

Nichelson was out with a sore shoulder. GC still could have won the game, but left too many runners on base. One inning just hit in bad luck after loading the bases with one out. It was the first game of a doubleheader. GC won the second game 21-6 in 3 innings.

With this loss dosen't this make a 3-way tie for #1 seed in the 31st District? Carroll, Henry and Gallatin all with 3 losses.
I believe so. Does not matter in my opinion. Not much difference between Gallatin, Henry, Carroll, and Owen. If GC and CC face off again at some point in the 31st District Tournament, could be very intense/interesting considering the fireworks that occured during thier last meeting.

Nichelson was out with a sore shoulder. GC still could have won the game, but left too many runners on base. One inning just hit in bad luck after loading the bases with one out. It was the first game of a doubleheader. GC won the second game 21-6 in 3 innings.
Gallatin hit a few hard line drives right at SS, 3B, CF, and LF with runners on base, but that's part of the game. Congrats to Eminence, who are much improved from past years. Seems like they make routine plays, which doomed them in the past. Nichelson has been cleared by her doctor as of today, from what I understand.

What happened?
GC started a pitcher that basically has no pitching experience. But, still no excuse. GC hit the ball HARD several times, including a solo HR late in the game, but most of the hard hit balls were line drives right at a defender. Congrats to the Warriors.

I believe so. Does not matter in my opinion. Not much difference between Gallatin, Henry, Carroll, and Owen. If GC and CC face off again at some point in the 31st District Tournament, could be very intense/interesting considering the fireworks that occured during thier last meeting.
You have seen all or most of Gallatin's games. Just curious, how many batters has Gallatin's pitcher HBP? Coincidence maybe?

You have seen all or most of Gallatin's games. Just curious, how many batters has Gallatin's pitcher HBP? Coincidence maybe?
Well...very few HBP this season. Based on the situation, putting the winning run on base with no outs, I would not think it was done on purpose. Edited by FarBeyondDriven