Notre Dame 10 Highlands 4

ABC2

Nice game both teams. Pandas hit the ball well in the 4th putting 5 on the board that inning. Birds put a few on the board in the 6th but in the 7th ND adde a few more.

Senior night tomorrow night against Beechwood 530.

Good luck to the birds on senior night. I predict a victory. How many seniors do the birds have this year? I think they are pretty young, correct?

Hahahaha. It really is called Brooke night since she is the only senior. No JRs.

Just like a lot of teams in NKY very young. They have a very bright future in Ft Thomas just sad to us that we will not be there to see it. We have had 7 great years with the birds seen a lot and she has learned a lot from everyone. Now onto Asbury to start a new chapter next year.

Good luck to the birds on senior night. I predict a victory. How many seniors do the birds have this year? I think they are pretty young, correct?

Only 1...Brooke Hollingsworth (very nice player). Attending Asbury next year!

HHS starts 2 - 8th graders (3rd and Short), 2 - freshman (Catch and Pitch), 4 - sophomores (1st, RF, LF, Center) and 1 Senior (2nd).

Hahahaha. It really is called Brooke night since she is the only senior. No JRs.

Just like a lot of teams in NKY very young. They have a very bright future in Ft Thomas just sad to us that we will not be there to see it. We have had 7 great years with the birds seen a lot and she has learned a lot from everyone. Now onto Asbury to start a new chapter next year.

Good luck to Brooke. It looks like Fort Thomas is heading in the right direction. Making death valley a softball only facility, many underclassmen starters, and I think they had about 15 sixth graders come out this year.