Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner's Fogle sets record

Featured Replies

5/7 BASE: Conner outslugs Brossart

 

Conner junior center fielder Cameron Fogle sets the career stolen bases record last night against Brossart, I believe that Mr. Fogle sits atop several offensive categories in Conner High Baseball's record books. If I am not mistaken, he also holds the runs scored record, triples record, and maybe one or two others.

 

This is impressive considering these are career records, and he's still got the remainder of this season, as well as next.

 

Cameron is a two sport star at Conner and is getting a great deal of interest from multiple schools for his play on the football field, I wonder what, if any, interest he is getting from schools regarding a future in Baseball? We could be looking at a two sport collegiate athlete.. If anyone is interested, I saw a post in the football forum that has his highlight film from last years football season.. Kid is an impressive athlete.

5/7 BASE: Conner outslugs Brossart

 

Conner junior center fielder Cameron Fogle sets the career stolen bases record last night against Brossart, I believe that Mr. Fogle sits atop several offensive categories in Conner High Baseball's record books. If I am not mistaken, he also holds the runs scored record, triples record, and maybe one or two others.

 

This is impressive considering these are career records, and he's still got the remainder of this season, as well as next.

 

Cameron is a two sport star at Conner and is getting a great deal of interest from multiple schools for his play on the football field, I wonder what, if any, interest he is getting from schools regarding a future in Baseball? We could be looking at a two sport collegiate athlete.. If anyone is interested, I saw a post in the football forum that has his highlight film from last years football season.. Kid is an impressive athlete.

 

 

Great accomplishment!

Very nice accomplishment for the young man.

 

I am just curious how many schools keep solid career stats on players and how far back do they go?

 

Baseball is sometimes the sport that doesnt get as much love on the statistical side of things.

 

I saw his football highlights, looks like he will have options in both sports to play at the next level.

Very nice accomplishment for the young man.

 

I am just curious how many schools keep solid career stats on players and how far back do they go?

 

Baseball is sometimes the sport that doesnt get as much love on the statistical side of things.

 

I saw his football highlights, looks like he will have options in both sports to play at the next level.

 

1st congrats to Mr. Fogle and hopefully I will get to congratulate him this afternoon.

 

Q to answer your question...and I honestly am not trying to thread jack..

 

http://www.covcath.org/uploaded/04_Athletics/Baseball/Baseball_recordbook.pdf

Congrats to Cameron. Fine athlete.

 

Arlo has done yoeman's work in preserving Conner baseball history and keeping career stats updated.

Congrats Cameron. Outstanding young man. Great athlete.

Congrats to Cameron. Fine athlete.

 

Arlo has done yoeman's work in preserving Conner baseball history and keeping career stats updated.

 

Indeed Arlo is one of the good guys coaching HS kids now days.

1st congrats to Mr. Fogle and hopefully I will get to congratulate him this afternoon.

 

Q to answer your question...and I honestly am not trying to thread jack..

 

http://www.covcath.org/uploaded/04_Athletics/Baseball/Baseball_recordbook.pdf

 

You could tell when Fogle was patrolling the varsity outfield as a freshman that he was already something special.

 

And thanks TOG for posting the CovCath link on stats - I didn't realize Coach Roesel was such a stud! Triples, Homeruns, Stolen bases - oh my! :popcorn:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.