Conner's Fogle sets record

5/7 BASE: Conner outslugs Brossart

Conner junior center fielder Cameron Fogle sets the career stolen bases record last night against Brossart, I believe that Mr. Fogle sits atop several offensive categories in Conner High Baseball's record books. If I am not mistaken, he also holds the runs scored record, triples record, and maybe one or two others.

This is impressive considering these are career records, and he's still got the remainder of this season, as well as next.

Cameron is a two sport star at Conner and is getting a great deal of interest from multiple schools for his play on the football field, I wonder what, if any, interest he is getting from schools regarding a future in Baseball? We could be looking at a two sport collegiate athlete.. If anyone is interested, I saw a post in the football forum that has his highlight film from last years football season.. Kid is an impressive athlete.

5/7 BASE: Conner outslugs Brossart

Conner junior center fielder Cameron Fogle sets the career stolen bases record last night against Brossart, I believe that Mr. Fogle sits atop several offensive categories in Conner High Baseball's record books. If I am not mistaken, he also holds the runs scored record, triples record, and maybe one or two others.

This is impressive considering these are career records, and he's still got the remainder of this season, as well as next.

Cameron is a two sport star at Conner and is getting a great deal of interest from multiple schools for his play on the football field, I wonder what, if any, interest he is getting from schools regarding a future in Baseball? We could be looking at a two sport collegiate athlete.. If anyone is interested, I saw a post in the football forum that has his highlight film from last years football season.. Kid is an impressive athlete.

Great accomplishment!

Very nice accomplishment for the young man.

I am just curious how many schools keep solid career stats on players and how far back do they go?

Baseball is sometimes the sport that doesnt get as much love on the statistical side of things.

I saw his football highlights, looks like he will have options in both sports to play at the next level.

Very nice accomplishment for the young man.

I am just curious how many schools keep solid career stats on players and how far back do they go?

Baseball is sometimes the sport that doesnt get as much love on the statistical side of things.

I saw his football highlights, looks like he will have options in both sports to play at the next level.

1st congrats to Mr. Fogle and hopefully I will get to congratulate him this afternoon.

Q to answer your question...and I honestly am not trying to thread jack..

http://www.covcath.org/uploaded/04_Athletics/Baseball/Baseball_recordbook.pdf

1st congrats to Mr. Fogle and hopefully I will get to congratulate him this afternoon.

Q to answer your question...and I honestly am not trying to thread jack..

http://www.covcath.org/uploaded/04_Athletics/Baseball/Baseball_recordbook.pdf

You could tell when Fogle was patrolling the varsity outfield as a freshman that he was already something special.

And thanks TOG for posting the CovCath link on stats - I didn't realize Coach Roesel was such a stud! Triples, Homeruns, Stolen bases - oh my! :popcorn: