10th Region- 2012-2013

The reason Clark County was so good last year was because they have the best coaches in the Region in my opinion. They get the boys ready to play every game and know when to make adjustments. I'm sure they will be down this year but I would never count them out with this coaching staff. If I was a 10th Region AD the coach I would go after is Robbie Graham. H e can coach with the best of them. I would look for him to get a very good head coaching job before long. I would guess he could have the girls head coaching job at GRC if he wants it.

The reason Clark County was so good last year was because they have the best coaches in the Region in my opinion. They get the boys ready to play every game and know when to make adjustments. I'm sure they will be down this year but I would never count them out with this coaching staff. If I was a 10th Region AD the coach I would go after is Robbie Graham. H e can coach with the best of them. I would look for him to get a very good head coaching job before long. I would guess he could have the girls head coaching job at GRC if he wants it.

This

I agree with you. Coaching staff did an excellent job with this group this year.

After losing all but one starter and others with little or no varsity experience and still winning the 10th region and making elite 8 in state. Very proud of this team and coaching staff.

I agree this coaching staff does a very good job. Now it did not hurt that they had the best team in the region this year as well to go with those great coaches. i saw a lot of the teams in this region play and Clark County was clearly the best team in this region. They were 10 points better than the rest of the teams.