Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lady Camels Have Three Big Ones

Featured Replies

Our Lady Camels play three of the state's top teams this week NCC, Dixie, and Cooper. I hope we are ready:confused:

Our Lady Camels play three of the state's top teams this week NCC, Dixie, and Cooper. I hope we are ready:confused:

 

What poll are you looking at? No disrespect to any of these three teams but none of them are even close to being in the Top 25 much less "three of the states' top teams". Your lack of knowledge about softball continues to amaze me. :lol:

Our Lady Camels play three of the state's top teams this week NCC, Dixie, and Cooper. I hope we are ready:confused:

 

Even though I'm a NewCath supporter, we are nowhere near the top of the NKY rankings let alone the state rankings in softball, as well as Dixie & Cooper. Your blatant stupidity is getting old. If you have the guts to show yourself I will be at the Newcath Campbell game and I will be glad to introduce myself. :ohbrother:

  • Author

I will be there but I have to remain behind the scenes because of my daughter. Don't have to be in Top 25 to be one of the best. I mean they aren't in the super class like Ryle and Conner but they are ok. I just want to remind you I played the game I know my softball.:D

  • Author

The season is early. They may be good ones.

What poll are you looking at? No disrespect to any of these three teams but none of them are even close to being in the Top 25 much less "three of the states' top teams". Your lack of knowledge about softball continues to amaze me. :lol:

If I had come on here and bashed my team and coach the way you have, I'd want to hide my face too. Lawnboy, I'll be there for the game. Do me a favor and take it easy on the umpire!

If I had come on here and bashed my team and coach the way you have, I'd want to hide my face too. Lawnboy, I'll be there for the game. Do me a favor and take it easy on the umpire!

 

Do we get the pleasure of your "hubbie" for this game????

Do we get the pleasure of your "hubbie" for this game????

 

:thumb:

Camelbump you are officially off your rocker!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.