Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KYBaller1011

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KYBaller1011

  1. Although GRC has to get past a solid Scott High team to get to the championship, the GRC Coaching Staff is waiting to see the results of the Bishop Brossart/Harrison Co game to determine who pitches the game 2nite. Greene pitched the 3-2 8 Inning win over the Breds in April so they have already seen him. None of the teams remaining have seen Rose. Not sure it would matter either way, but I did want to update everyone.
  2. It will be Rose or Greene, but I still haven't heard who they have decided to go with. Either one they choose will be tough to beat. Can't wait til 2nite with 2 great games to watch. Nothing like post season baseball!
  3. I see 15-13, but who knows it may not be updated.
  4. 10th Region Tournament starts Monday in Mt. Sterling at Whitaker Field TOP BRACKET Bishop Brossart (23-12) vs St Patrick (10-7) @ 11:30 Harrison Co (24-7) vs Montgomery Co (7-21) @ 1:45 BOTTOM BRACKET Mason Co (14-17) vs Scott High (15-13) @ 4:00 GRC (29-4) vs Nicholas Co (12-18) @ 6:15 Semi-Finals @ 5:00 & 7:15 on Tuesday Finals set for 6:30 on Wednesday GOOD LUCK to all!!
  5. Not yet..someone is suppose to call & let me know, but as soon as they do.. I will share;)
  6. I agree, but I'm bias toward them..
  7. I agree Coachg13207. I understand what others are saying about the individual recognition in a team sport, but those guys work hard & if they have a stand-out game(s) then they deserve to be recognized for it especially in a post season setting. I also understand that sometimes it's hard to pick a couple individuals if the team didn't have a star for the game(s) or if all seemed to be stars that game. I know when I received something like that it just made my day & made me want to strive to get even better.
  8. 10th Region Draw at NOON 2day..Can't wait to see all the pairings!!:jump:
  9. Thanks everyone. I was just wondering cuz all the other people I had talked to had them. I believe there should be one because I think the kids deserve a little recognition & yes it does look good when filling out your college questionairres. And I agree sometimes it is a name thing cuz believe me I have seen that happen many times (like this year in the 40th District Softball Tournament), but I still believe the ones that do receive it for great play shouldn't be punished cuz some coaches have favorites or whatever it may be.
  10. I was wondering which other Districts didn't participate in having an All-Tournament Team besides the 40th district? I had never heard of coaches voting against having one. Just curious....
  11. I am gonna have to go w/ My Baseball Boys at GRC. They have a very solid 3 man pitching rotation w/ Greene, Duvall, & Rose. Their defense is playing really great. And their hitting is usually pretty good, but w/ great pitching & solid defense they can have a ok night at the plate & still pull out a win.
  12. Thank you. I was about to post that myself.
  13. The boy I assume u are talking about has lost 25 pounds since the season has started & the pants are more baggy than falling down. Sideways hats (probably more of a tilt to the side).. doesn't really matter to me as long as their attitudes are respectful. Many baseball players old & new have worn their hats a bit to the side

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.