Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Hammer

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Hammer

  1. Don't worry they will play soon enough in the Class A 2nd round. Then we will see how good Rose Hill is.
  2. As far as Elliott's strength of schedule outside of the 16th region they play #1 Mason County, possibly in the 5/3 Bank Classic #2 Lexington Catholic, and WV state champions Huntington High. So their strength of schedule outside of the region looks pretty tough. Elliott should make a serious run at the state this year.
  3. I can't disagree with what you are saying, but you are leaving some great players out of this. Let's not forget that Ferguson is most likely the best player in the region and that Evan Faulkner is a darn good player. Not to leave out Chris Knipp, he's tough as well and with the shooting of Maynard and the good play of role players like Morgan and Center. There are reasons why Elliott is this good, it's because they are a team. Their defense is impresive, and they know how to score on offense. They pass and play as a team on offense, but they don't stop there, they play as a team on defense as well, they are a TEAM, that is why they are THAT good.
  4. I was going to post a reply, but I believe this post sums up what I was going to say. Great post.
  5. I have a problem with a couple of things here, one being "Hill" being number 1. Elliott is number 1 until something proves differently. 2 would be Ferguson not being number 1. He has been one of the top two players the last two years and now that Vanhoose has graduated, wouldn't it only make sense for Ferguson to be number 1? Sure, he has not signed a letter of intent with UK, but he has been better in the 16th region. So what Euton has done outside of the region, shouldn't matter in the region rankings. I'm saying nothing negative about Euton, but their track records show that Ferguson should be number 1. Elliott won the Class A region and the 16th region tournament, Hill lost to Raceland in the Class A and Elliott dominated Raceland in the same tournament, Hill lost to Boyd in the district tourney and Elliott beat Boyd by 15 in the 16th Region tourney. Hill may prove to be good, but with the past history, I don't agree with these rankings.
  6. I normally don't post. Since, I feel the need to post, I'll say this, Rose Hill has yet to prove anything. Elliott only won the region and has looked nothing but impressive since, so????

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.