Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

country boy 12

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by country boy 12

  1. Jackson City has a good group of guards. JC in a close one. 58-56
  2. I think coach Banks pulls a rabbit out of :dancingpathe hat. Breathitt by 5.
  3. If that game is reviewed he will not be allowed to ref a preschool game. Poor calls on both side. I was there and here is my 2 cents. If it is a no call Jackson City up one with Breathitt's ball 10 seconds remaining. I do believe that Breathitt had the horses and time to get a good look. Who knows probably same outcome. I hate it for both teams that Breathitt kids should get to enjoy a great win with out the blemish of controvesy and I feel for the Jackson kids because they caught a bad break. But I would like to congratulate both teams on a game that will remembered for a very long time. It was really hard felt and emotional. As a fan great to watch. Good job to both coaches as well.
  4. I thought Coach Banks done a great job. Great game plan.
  5. He played at breathitt with the fletcher twins and he coached jackson city in the late 90's.
  6. He played at Union back in the 80s. He played at breathitt and won a regional title. He also coached at jackson city.
  7. I like Banks, Look at what he accomplished last season. Look at the players he has lost. Coaches cannot make players play. He has got caught up in a situation, Coaches cannot make everybody happy. Steve probaly will forget more basketball than a lot of people will ever know. This is just his second season. Give him time. I would be trying everyway to keep him if I could.
  8. Wide Open every team matches up differntly with one another.
  9. I am taking OWsley in this one,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.