Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

oldfootballcoach

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oldfootballcoach

  1. This thread is about KCU signees. So back to it, KCU added Grizzle, and Forrest from Raceland.
  2. Just told he is going to visit KCU this weekend. Others looking at him are Georgetown, and C-ville.
  3. I was told late last night that Baker has it down to Morehead and KCU. And that Hubbard is going to KCU this weekend.
  4. Hey Big Dog what is Hubbs, and Baker going to do?
  5. Thats true, but Kasey from what I have been told, does not even call them back. People I wish every kid in KY could play DI, and I am not saying he is DI or not. But if he was going to be at a DI school, I think we would have already heard something.
  6. It was played in June last year, and will be played again around the same time.
  7. I thought my last two post answered his question. In football they will be NAIA, but they will also be NCCAA, which means if ranked #1 or #2 in the victory bowl poll they can play for the NCCAA title.
  8. I hope this helps. This years victory bowl was North Greenville University which is a NCAA Div. II team. They were like 10-2 but ranked #23 in the Div. II poll. The top 16 teams are in the playoff, but they were #1 in the victory bowl poll. They played Malone College an NAIA team that was 7-4 and ranked #18, two spots from being in the NAIA playoff. But they were #2 in the victory bowl poll.
  9. Yes except the two that play in the victory bowl which is the title game for the NCCAA. The NCCAA does not have a playoff system they have a poll, and one and two can play in the victory bowl. This is the way I have been told.
  10. No they can be both NCCAA and NAIA in football. The NCCAA has teams from NAIA, NCAA Div. II and III. The NCCAA has a title game at the end of the season, but no playoff system.
  11. Yeah that is why when at Boyd they only threw it like 12 times a game, but cause you see shotgun and 4 wr you think pass happy. He runs the WVU off. They will probably run the zone read.
  12. Add Ethan Gullett a very good off. lineman from Russell High to the list.
  13. Just got the word that Ethan Gullett a very good Off. lineman from Russell is going to KCU.
  14. Wills had a visit this past weekend with KCU, and really loved it.
  15. I have been told the Ratliff kid(Linebacker) is the only Johnson Cent. kid signing with Pikeville.
  16. Hubbard is not signing with them as of yet. He is taking a visit to another school.
  17. I heard they still don't know where they are going to go.
  18. Look for the three to go to KCU. That is what I am hearing anyway.
  19. Yes it is on, Huntington is leaving right when school is out today.
  20. Josh Wills is going to visit KCU this weekend.
  21. I heard Johnson of JC has not said where but I think KCU is in the lead. The other LB is probably going to Pikeville. Don't be surprised if those two Leslie boys go to KCU with another teammate of theirs.
  22. I don't know the name, I can find out. I was told more than one JC player may be going to KCU.
  23. I heard one of the LB's from Johnson Cent. may go to Pikeville, but the other may go to Kentucky Christian.
  24. I am not a fan of Lloyd or Belfry. But I was at that game, in the Lloyd section. First there was no Belfry fans in the Lloyd section, which they could have since they had more fans than the home team(Lloyd). I don't know about the other stuff, but it sounds like some fan mad, cause his team should have won, but didn't.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.