I would like to take this opportunity to "Thank" all of the coaches, players, and fans for a great day of basketball. I didn't get a chance to see
a lot of the games at the elementary gym, but my coaches over there assured me that there were some competitive games over there. Having an opportunity to scrimmage before the season begins is great because it allows us an opportunity to really evaluate and access our teams, and correct things before the season begins and games actually count. No matter if your team won or loss the scrimmage game, we all have things that we would like to see our teams do better. Again, I would like to thank everyone for making yesterday a success, and we look forward to seeing you throughout the season, and I hope that will come back again next year. Good Luck to you all. :thumb: