Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FIREPLUG

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FIREPLUG

  1. I have nothing but good things to say about Coach Hensley... I wish him the best of luck at Taylor and anywhere else he coaches in his career. I also look forward to see what Borchers could do as Head Coach at Ludlow. There is something special about a coach that will stay with a progam during an 0-32 streak. I believe Coach Chilldress was there then too. I look for Ludlow to take a step up with upped roles from these 2 coaches.
  2. Ludlow- Beechwood :fire: we cant stand each other

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.