Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rocks lacrosse

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rocks lacrosse

  1. According to this pdf file from the KHSAA, there are 217 football-playing schools in the 4 classes (54 in each class). 6 classes would be 36 or so in each class if they are broken down the same way. I don't know any of the details of this 6-class proposal, this is the first I've heard of it. But we already have 32 out of 54 teams in each class making the playoffs (16 per semi-state, 2 semi-states per class...right?). If we spread the classes thinner & keep the same semi-state setups, it will be like the NHL where everyone makes the playoffs & marginalizes the regular season. Personally, I think 5 classes would be pushing it. I'm with westsider's opinion that 6 would be ridiculous.
  2. He's not the prototype QB physically, but I wouldn't be suprised if he has a lot of success next year. Perhaps there is a more pressure on the line to create lanes to throw through that wouldn't be there if he was 6'4". But I don't see that as a deal-breaker, maybe some of the decision-makers do, but that all remains to be seen. Eric Senn is a great team player, he will do well wherever they need him to do well next year, including QB if it shakes out that way.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.