Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tundra

No Subscription Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tundra

  1. I believe that Pulaski will have a hard time stopping Sammons passing attack and I believe that there is one receiver for Corbin that got eligible this week that could be a huge asset to the team. I do however think that Pulaski wins this game because they are better at the line of scrimmage. But if they allow those DEs to get penetration it could be a tough way to go for Pulaski. I'd love to watch this one and see Hull vs. Brown matchup.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.