FrankNicodemus
Membership
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: KY Football (High School)
Everything posted by FrankNicodemus
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Armstrong scrambles all the way to TD!!!!
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Pass interference 1st down birds
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Birds have ball on 46
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Rebels gain another 4 yd
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Run for 1 yd gain for Boyle
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
QB scramble for 11 yd gain
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Rebel rush to gain just enough for the first
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Wildcat, 4 yd gain
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Flea flicker incomplete
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
PAT good 7-0 Birds
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Pass TD to Lorenzen Gutsy 4th and 7 play!!! Go Birds baby!!!
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Incomplete pass in the end zone 4th down on the 27
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
4 yd rush
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
QB run, no gain
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Rebels jump offside 5yd bonus
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
9 yd pass slant
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Lorenzen rushes for 6, 1st down
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Jet sweep gain of 8
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Birds return up to the 44 yd line
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Highlands will receive opening kick!!
-
Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
- Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
I respectfully disagree in regards using the "must win" term on this game. Let's level set... This is Game #4 for our Soph QB1, really only Game #2 vs meaningful competition (with the 2 prior games being running clock opponents). We have several more games vs worthy opponents to challenge, develop and grow as a unit until we get to the "must win" season of November. Maybe I ruffle some Bird faithful when I say that I think this is a "must be competitive" game out of the Birds not a "must win". I want to see these Birds look like a better product than what we saw at Freddy D, the progression of excellence needs to be on a positive trajectory. I think we have a lot of fun exciting football in front of us for the Bird faithful, I don't want us to slump our heads (if we lose) or have our heads in the clouds (if we win) depending on the result of this Epic Battle. I am soooo looking forward to watching these Birds play tonight!- Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
How I interpret this comment is to not commit dumb mental mistake penalties, "late hits" "unsportsmanlike penalties" "roughing the passer", just flags that are just potentially a lack of mental discipline to stay focus and do what you need to do without committing penalties that are huge momentum killers. Reading from last weeks thread it seemed like Boyle Co piled up penalty yardage against them, if I were the Birds I would try to make sure a lopsided penalty mark happens and not get into trading a ton of penalties back and forth..... Take advantage of Boyle potentially shooting themselves in the foot. That's my take....but maybe BigBlue was referring to something else.- Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
@TheConfluence , I know you are new around here 🤣.... I took a picture of G a few years ago at BGP Headquarters! This is pretty much his set up every Friday Night.- Highlands 41 Boyle County 21
Wasn't the main QB out last year as well? Or am I thinking incorrectly? - Highlands 41 Boyle County 21