Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenvilleky

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greenvilleky

  1. traveling called on uha... Bizarre call. two players had the ball... Not sure how that works.
  2. I don't have a dog in the fight. In fact, Being from the area I'm not a fan of UHA being from WKY. But I call it like I see it.
  3. game being called completely differently on both ends. LHC getting all the touch calls. UHA getting mugged and no calls.
  4. LHC has knocked uha players to the ground on multiple occasions with no call...
  5. This is becoming comedic. LHC player shoves UHA kid. UHA kid makes shot but traveling called.
  6. 6 fouls on uha zero for LHC? Interesting...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.