Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 51 Anderson County 49

Featured Replies

I thought maybe Brown was hurt, but then he put her in with less than 4 minutes left. Made absolutely no sense to me. If she was sitting for some reason for that long, then why put her in at the end? She got two quick fouls and really was not a factor in the game at that point. I'm sorry but I blame the Coach for that loss, not that I care but why do that to your team and to a senior in her possible last game. If whatever theirn was that bad then she shouldn't have played at all, IMO. But anyway, on to Simon Kenton. Go South!!!

 

I was puzzled also. Surely one of their top players didn't sit because of match ups??

Great win for SK. Looked like Simons speed and defense gave Anderson fits. It's also sometimes a disadvantage to play on your home court in big games because of the added pressure. Anderson had a great season and good luck to SK

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.