2nd Region Draw

Here is a quick preview. Madisonville beat Lyon Co. earlier in season by about 20. They are also hosting the tournament so they hold an advantage on their side of the bracket. Madisonville is 21-8 on the season. Game 2 has Webster Co., who won the Class A region, playing against Christian Co. Webster is 20-10 while Christian is 8-21. If Webster controls the pace, which I think they will, they will advance. Game 1 on thursday night might be the best opening round game, Livingston Central returned everyone from last years district championship team and won the 5th district again this year. It has been a long time since they advanced to the semi-finals and might knock off Henderson Co. Henderson Co. had some issues within this year but seemed to handle it ok, and they are the largest school in the region, so this one might really be a good one. The last game will most likely be a blowout. Hopkinsville is 29-2 while Caldwell Co. is 4-24. Record-wise this is like it would be if they were seeded. 1 seed vs 8 seed.

If I were to predict, I would say Madisonville will meet Hopkinsville in the finals. Hopkinsville beat Madisonville in the regular season by 2 at Madisonville.

Here is a quick preview. Madisonville beat Lyon Co. earlier in season by about 20. They are also hosting the tournament so they hold an advantage on their side of the bracket. Madisonville is 21-8 on the season. Game 2 has Webster Co., who won the Class A region, playing against Christian Co. Webster is 20-10 while Christian is 8-21. If Webster controls the pace, which I think they will, they will advance. Game 1 on thursday night might be the best opening round game, Livingston Central returned everyone from last years district championship team and won the 5th district again this year. It has been a long time since they advanced to the semi-finals and might knock off Henderson Co. Henderson Co. had some issues within this year but seemed to handle it ok, and they are the largest school in the region, so this one might really be a good one. The last game will most likely be a blowout. Hopkinsville is 29-2 while Caldwell Co. is 4-24. Record-wise this is like it would be if they were seeded. 1 seed vs 8 seed.

If I were to predict, I would say Madisonville will meet Hopkinsville in the finals. Hopkinsville beat Madisonville in the regular season by 2 at Madisonville.

Great post!!! Keep us updated on these games!!!.

I'll take Hopkinsville to win it. They have the 6th man of last year's Christian County's team so to me they have the experience no one else does.
I don't think one guy's experience will make that much of a difference.

It will take a considerable upset to keep Madisonville and Hopkinsville from the final.