Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County baseball

Featured Replies

They should be competitive. I'm not sure who is on the schedule, but I would think they could have a winning record. I'm not sure they can hang with Harrison or GRC though.

How is Bourbon looking this year? I'm not sure what Montgomery has but Bourbon has put them out in the first round of the district several times with Clark winning the district. It would be big for that program and Coach Combs to start getting to the region tourney on a regular basis.

They had a very young team last year with a few seniors in the mix. Trying to think off the top of my head they bring back @ least 6 starters which include the just about the entire infield led by Blake Thomas. I think they will start out flying under the radar but will slowly creep up on teams. I feel that pitching will be the biggest problem as with most high school teams.

  • Author

Pitching they should be very good with junior Hobie hall and sophomore Spencer tabor were there go too guys last year i see them making a run in regions this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.