Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Preseason

Featured Replies

Wondering what schools are doing pre season conditioning and or practice. I have not read up on the new rules but I have heard they have relaxed the no contact between coaches and players.

 

Holy Cross has not done anything.

I heard that Boone County, Conner and Highlands are all practicing at least a couple times a week. I would think other schools are as well but would think just the larger schools for the most part. The smaller schools probably do not have enough players available to do anything due to players playing other sports. Just my thoughts. I would think some smaller schools are doing something though.

Owen Co. and Carroll Co. are working out twice a week.

NewCath been going at it for the last month, although 7 girls on Basketball teams (all Freshman) and 4 of them more than likely starting in the infield and catching on varsity. Freshman team been at it for 6 weeks now, and consist of 6th, 7th & 8th graders from feeder parishes.

You know Coach Anderson has those girls from WV working hard

You know Coach Anderson has those girls from WV working hard

 

I would assume Ryle as well.

Dixie has been working out since October three times a week

Dixie has been working out since October three times a week

 

Dixie should have a nice solid team this year. How is their young 8th grade pitcher looking?

You know Coach Anderson has those girls from WV working hard
He is along with Coach Gregg!
He is along with Coach Gregg!

 

They don't come any better.

They don't come any better.

Agreed! I don't think there is a finer coaching staff.:cool:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.